Birthday Gold and Silver

A very quick later birthday card I made for a lovely friend. Remind me to incorporate more gold and silver bling in my cards for that extra oomph. 

I followed the sketch from Freshly Made Sketches #513 down to a tee. It was such a nice sketch I was so inspired. The Color Hues #30 of Silver and Gold made for just the perfect color combo for this sparkly card. I added different shades of silver and gold, including a greyish silver banner and writing her name in silver foam, finishing up with some gold and silver rhinestones. As it was a birthday card, a little foam cake sticker was just the perfect image. 

I really enjoyed the process of making this card. 

Comments

  1. This card certainly has "oomph," and will add an elegant touch to the birthday celebration! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the silver and gold together! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the sparkle and the glam! Great card! Glad you joined us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Love all of the sparkle! Perfect to celebrate! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So festive and beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Color Hues ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Beige

You are Loved