Hello There

After a while, I made a card. I have so many new year cards to make but I couldn't help and make this hello there card just because I really loved the color theme I followed.  

I followed the sketch from My Favourite Things Sketch no #568 very closely and also the 3 colors from CAS Colors & Sketches no #446. I didn't really have the green so used the army green color instead. 

I love how this card came out and how well the silver and pink goes together. I added a few gem stickers to complete it. The girl sticker really stands out and the sentiment "hello there" makes this an any occassion card, which are my favourites. I also made an enveloope from some pattern paper to go with the card. 

Comments

  1. You've showcased the challenge colours beautifully on your card. I rarely enter colour challenges as I never feel I can successfully match the colours that are required.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, it does take a bit of effort yeah, thank you. xx

      Delete
  2. Hello cards are very versatile, aren't they? Great card and love the envie too! Thanks so much for playing with us at the CC&S challenge blog this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they sure are, thank you for visiting my blog. xx

      Delete
  3. Love your use of our colour palette; thanks for playing along with us over at CAS Colours and Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Beige

Birthday Gold and Silver

You are Loved