Be Fearless

 Hi, it's Shaha. I've been making cards for as long as I can remember and I even had a seperate carft blog when I was younger but I had deleted it. It's time to bring my cardmaking back as it's been giving me so uch joy and I love the community of paper crafters around. I used to love looking at card sketches and following along, so this week I made a few cards. 

This card fits the sketch of MFT563 which I followed fairly closely. I also found that there are color challenges? That intrigued me so much and so I am following the theme of Color Throwdown 664. 


Most of my cards are scrap cards as I use all the scrap materials I have. I used different shades of brown paper and added a few die cut circles. For the main image, I used a sticker from a darling sticker set I got on Ali Express, popped up the #fearless sentiment with some foam tape. This sentiment reminds me of Taylor's Fearless. To finish off, I adeed a few bling dots which pretty much are a staple in all my cards. I would have never used these colros together if not for the color challenge, but I'm so happy with how th colors came out. 

Comments

  1. very pretty, I also like the background that your card is on, very creative...it's fun doing all kinds of challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha thats actually just a white foam board with some die cut hearts, thank you xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Beige

Birthday Gold and Silver

You are Loved