Birthday Florals

I included two of my most favourite colors in this card following the sketch from Sketch Saturday 681.  I didn't follow it too closely, but just added few elements as my card is super small. 


I decided on a suble birthday card. There isn't a lot of elements here, I wanted to kee it super simple. The background paper is the winner here. I added a somple floral image and brought everything together with the elements of the sketch. The pink banner perfecly compliments the cupcake and the pink stars and enamel dots.

Comments

  1. I love the Cone flowers...one of my favorites to work with, reminds of looking out a window on a garden and having a cupcake or muffin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring and fab interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Beige

Birthday Gold and Silver

You are Loved