Let Your Heart be Free

This color challenge from CAS 442 really made me feel like I need to increased my paper stash because I don't have any of the colors? I tried to use my watercolors but alas it wasn't the best. Still, I enjoyed the process of making this card and it's a reminder to go and buy more cardstock ahaha. 

For the background, I painted on two different pieces of paper on colors that were the closest to the challenge. Used some floral motifs and vellum to create the image and added a sentiment ephemera from my stash. 

Comments

  1. This is a lovely card! I’m happy that you have played along even though you felt limited in your supplies. As a crafter I know we all feel we could use more but it is also satisfying to use what we have. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanne. I am also glad I made this card!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Floral Beige

Birthday Gold and Silver

You are Loved